Georgian Bay Homes Plumbing Service
We offer residential and commercial plumbing services to Midland, Penetang, and the entire Georgian Bay area including plumbing for bathrooms and kitchen renovations, new home builds, boiler systems, on demand water heaters, scope inspections, water softener and filtration systems, commercial backflow prevention, drain cleaning, and other common household plumbing problems.
Leaks, Blocks, Clogs, Or New Installation - Call Georgian Bay Homes Plumbing Services.
Our plumbing services including new installation and major repairs. Our team is ready to help you with simple issues like a clogged kitchen sink drain or more extensive issues like sump pump and water heaters. Contact our licensed plumbing team at Georgian Bay Homes.
Contractor Plumbing For New Home Builds
Having a reliable, qualified plumbing company as your partner for new home construction is vital to ensuring the home is up to the highest standard. Georgian Bay Home specializes in new home builds, both custom and general construction, and our plumbing team and contractor team have the experience you need for your next build.
Plumbing For Whole House Renovations
When you need to put in a toilet, shower, or bathtub or need to plumb an entire kitchen or bathroom its time to schedule a plumber for remodelling or new-construction plumbing work. A plumbing contractor will come prepared on the assigned date and perform the work, following a pre-determined estimate and work with your renovation team and you to ensure the project goes smoothly.
Common Plumbing Issues
Full List Of Plumbing Services
- Residential Plumbing Inspections
- Commercial Pluming Inspections
- Residential Plumbing Services
- Install Garbage Disposals
- Scoping (Video inspection) of all Sewer & Drain lines
- Installing Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps & Back Up Sump Pumps
- Installing & Repairing Hot Water Heaters (Gas & Electric)
- Installing Power Vent
- Tankless Hot Water Heaters install
- Replacing old Galvanized Piping with new Copper Piping
- Locate Broken Sewer Lines
- Repair any Broken Sewer or Water Lines
- Install Frost Free Hose Bibbs
- Correcting Plumbing Violations / Plumbing Certifications
- Install Ice Maker Lines
- Thawing frozen pipes
- Repair Urinals, Toilets
- Hydro Jetting Sewer Lines
- Install Water Filters
- Water Main and Sewer Main Breaks
- Repiping Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance Services
- Showers and Tubs repair & install
- Backflow Testing
- Cleaning, Repairing Grease Traps and Catch Basins
- Repair Ceiling Leaks
- Repairing all Leaks
- Restore Water Pressure
- Installing & Repairing of all Faucets
10 Questions to Ask When Hiring A Plumber
When it comes to hiring a plumber, a quick search will reveal that you have plenty of options. Instead of choosing the first available plumbing company, ask them these 10 questions from our hiring a plumber checklist and make sure they have the knowledge and experience you need for your plumbing project. See our own answers below!
1. Are You A Certified Or Master Plumber?
Yes. We have a master plumber on staff with over 25 years experience in residential plumbing and commercial plumbing applications.
2. Are You Insured?
3. Can You Provide Credentials?
Of course. We are happy to provide plumbing license information and previous work experience upon request.
4. Do You Offer a Warranty?
5. How Long Have You Operated?
Our master plumber has over 25 yrs experience in both residential and commercial plumbing applications.
6. Are Your Contractors Independently Licensed?
7. What Are Your Specialities?
Our plumbers are fully experienced in residential and commercial plumbing.
8. What Are Your Fees?
Our fees always vary depending on the type of plumbing job. Because of this we always provide free estimates.
9. Do You Offer Emergency Services?
We do offer emergency services for everything from burst pipes, plugged drains or damaged pipes and other emergency plumbing situations. Please call us at 705.529.9021.
10. How Can I Avoid Future Issues?
Upon completion of work, our master plumber is always happy to give detailed help on how to avoid issues with your plumbing and other maintenance routines you or our plumbing team can perform.